Terms and Conditions
General Terms and conditions
- Terms and Conditions
- We offer one core service of ‘chauffeured travel’ on this website, which breaks down into three branded offerings – Total Comfort, Total Luxury and Totally Covered
- These are defined as (the “Service”) in these Terms and Conditions.
- By using this Website you acknowledge that you have read and you agree to be bound by and comply with these Terms and Conditions
Purchases of Services
- By placing an order through our Website, you agree that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- By placing an order through our Website, you agree that you are at least 18 years old.
- We will acknowledge by e-mail your order for a Service at the time you place your order.
- Once the order has been accepted and the service has been confirmed we will then notify you by mail.
- We may at our sole discretion cancel the service ordered by you in the following circumstances: if you fail to pay for the agreed amount for the service prior to the service commencing; any credit card or direct debit details submitted by you for payment are found not to be valid, or cease to be valid.
- Cancellation of orders made howsoever caused shall be without prejudice to any rights or liabilities accrued at the date of cancellation.
Payments And Deposits
- Credit card payments are subject to a 2% surcharge. Debit cards have no surcharge.
- Wedding car hire payments will be taken 7 days prior to the event.
- Your booking may be subject to additional waiting time after the 60min free on all Airport Pickups.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be shown as London VIP Chauffeur.
- The prices for the Services are as set out on the Website and in the price payable for the specific service ordered will be sent by email to you when the booking is confirmed.
- All prices indicated on our Website.
- Your payment will be processed by a secure connection at the time you place your order on the relevant section of the Website.
- Payment is required by credit or debit card prior to services commencing.
- During the booking process, we will ask you to complete/provide a payment by credit card or direct card to enable us to collect payment for the services required.
- We send electronic invoices/advice of charges to you in Adobe Acrobat PDF versions.
- You may request paper or electronic copies of any of your invoices at any time.
Cancellation And Refund Policy
- If a booking is cancelled by the Client within 12hours from the start of the period of hire then the Client will not be charged.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Client within 8hours from the start of the period of hire,50% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- Ant cancellation up to 4 hours will be charge at 100% of the total hire price
- If the Client does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- London VIP Chauffeur request a minimum of 5 hours’ notice for any online bookings.
- If you would like to book a car with less than 5 hours’ notice, please call our help-line.
- We will make every effort to ensure that the service is provided on time, but will not accept liability for failure to deliver the service at the stated time, where the delay in providing the service is caused through events outside of the control of our chauffeurs and staff.
- The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to working order.
- We provide subcontracted vehicles occasionally.
- By supplying your email address you permit London VIP Chauffeur to contact you via email.
- We promise never to supply your email to any third party.
- If there are any changes or variations including extra mileage to the journeys other than what was agreed at the time of booking, the client will be charged extras in accordance with the pricing structure on our website.
- We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
- Every effort will be made by London VIP Chauffeur to ensure that our vehicle(s) or Sub-Contractors vehicle(s) arrive on time.
- Our Chauffeur(s) will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Client at the time of booking.
- London VIP Chauffeur vehicle(s) and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims.
- Client’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and London VIP Chauffeur shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
- London VIP Chauffeur will keep a lost property book at their office, and will endeavour to return any lost goods left in our vehicle(s) or subcontracted vehicle(s) to the Client.
- London VIP Chauffeur and its chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
- L.V.C. maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client’s statutory rights.
Limitations of Our Liability
- Whilst we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on this Website it is provided on an “as is” basis and we give no warranty and make no representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of this Website.
- Further, no warranty is given that the Website and/or the Service shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability.
- Access to and the use of this website is at your own risk
- We do not warrant that the use of this Website or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection.
- We accept no liability for viruses
- We recommend that you take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from the Website.
- Our secure server software encrypts all your payment card details.
- The process scrambles all the information, allowing no unauthorized third party to intercept the data.
- Your browser will confirm that you are shopping in a secure environment by showing either a locked padlock icon or an image of a padlock next to the payment details in the relevant area of the Website.
- We are very proud of our high standards of customer service.
- However, in the event that we fail in meeting these standards, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
- All website, design, text and graphics belong to us
- All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property in the Software belongs to us or our Licensors.
- You are not permitted to use the Website in any way that may infringe the intellectual property rights contained in the Website.
- This means that you may not adapt, reproduce, publish, upload, extract, alter, store, post, redistribute, reutilize, retransmit or broadcast, all or any of the contents of the Website including but not limited to any trademarks or copyrighted material without our express permission.
- However, you are permitted to download and print out pages from the Website for the sole purpose of viewing for your own personal information.
- These Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the Website and supersede all other statements, representations or warranties (whether written, made by email or oral) made by us.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the liability of either party in respect of any misrepresentation, warranty or condition that it makes fraudulently.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved by us.