The GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation 2018
I London VIP Chauffeur Limited.
The Information we collect
We collect personal data by telephone and online booking when you make an enquiry about a proposed travel requirement, call us or visiting our website to make a chauffeur-driven travel booking. Your data e.g., your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone numbers have been provided to us by you with your consent. Normally you will only provide such details if you are making an enquiry or booking chauffeured transport with us.
We also use some analytical tools that can monitor details of your visits to our websites and the resources that you access, but this data will not identify you personally. We take payments via our websites. Your payment information (e.g., credit card details) provided when you make a purchase from us is never stored by us. That information is processed securely and privately, and all credit card details are destroyed immediately.
We may share your personal data with our payment processors, but only for the purpose of completing the relevant payment transaction. Such payment processors are banned from using your personal data, except to provide these necessary payment services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data and payment information.
The use of your information
I London VIP Chauffeur Limited we may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the GDPR. The information that we collect and store about you is only used to enable us to provide our services to you, we may use the information for the following purposes:
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about your chauffeur booking, picking up arrangements etc.
Disclosure and controlling the use of your data.
We will never share your data with third parties.
If you have given us consent to use your data for a particular purpose you can revoke that consent at any time. Simply write to us at the address at the start of this policy or email [email protected] at any time.
Where we store your data
We always take every precaution to protect your data that you have given us whilst booking with us and it is always kept password protected. We never use or disclose your personal data. You can request that we remove your personal data from our database by contacting us at [email protected]
The information you send via our contact and enquiry forms or email via the internet is never completely secure. Although we will always do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site any such transmission is at your own risk.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our websites, these websites should have their own privacy policies. You can find out various incoming links from the other sites, and we are not responsible whether those websites are working or not.
What type of information do we share along with third parties?
- We never share any of the information of our customers with third parties. But in some of the cases, we need to share your personal information.
- We share your information with the fraud detection agencies and the fraud prevention agencies to check for the fraud.
- We also share your information along with the third-party payment providers, which help us in getting payments from you.
- We also share your information along with the law enforcement agency if our customers get involved in any criminal activity.
- We only interact along with our customers for marketing purposes unless you have not told us. We also communicate along with you over social media if you are under our demographic area.
- In the case, if we talk to change or transfer any information on our website, then we always make sure that it must be done using all the safety measure so, that your information will not get lost or harmed.